CAB is a non-profit and welfare organization founded, in association with renowned academicians, eminent educators and faculties along with group of professionals together to create a platform to unify their voice for unity, welfare, security and growth of this sector.
* In creating a platform for Unified voice of all Directors, Founders, Educators, non- teaching staff and other stakeholders
* Unity among different associations of this sector under CAB
* Unity for competing in digital age.
* Social security (Group Insurance)
* Security from anti-social elements
* Security of process, system and legal way of doing business.
* Welfare to its members, stake holders, Investors and its customers
* IT oriented system and business processes (ERP, Online Management system and proper consultancy)
* Updated content support and Live class support.
* Industry status to this sector (Land, Law, Investment)
* Infrastructure ( Education SEZ)
* Image (Mafia - Socially Responsible sector)
* Quality education (By training)
* Quality Service (students, parents, educators)
Immediate and long-term benefits of CAB :-
1. Fixation of minimum fees ( as per CCI) by either offline / online medium in Bihar
2. To bring down GST from 18 to 12% and No late penalty in delayed GST return.
3. To demand for Industry status and thus SEZ in Patna for it Patliputra Industrial Area.
4. Subsidized Loan for coaching at 6-7% for online education.
5. Present GST on online equipment like digital board 28% which should be bring down to 18%
6.Unified CAB approved vendor for purchase support.
7.Participation in preparation of SOP (standard operating procedures) for Coaching sector.
8. To develop one platform which can help members to earn basic survival cost.
9. To help our members to prepare themselves for post covid crisis.
10. Digital Training & Support to compete with digital player.
11. To combat rising rent...No CAB member would take the new premises without NOC of CAB.
12. Waiver of fixed electricity charge till lockdown.
Any citizen of India of the age of 18 years or above who subscribes to the membership
i. Is not a member of any other coaching associations (in India)
ii. is not a member of any organization whose views, policies or actions are in conflict with the objectives of this association; and/or
iii. Has not been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude.
Yes, income tax deduction certificate will be provided by CAB.
KYC of Teachers
Identity: ( Aadhar, Pan, DL, Voter I'd, Passport
Address: Adhar, DL, Bank statement, Passport
For Coaching institute
1. MSME registration
4. Bihar Coaching Registration
5. Nagar Nigam registration
There are two types of members in CAB :-
Membership fees is divided into categories:-
Teacher - Rs. 1100
Coaching - Rs. 2100
Non-Teaching Staff - Rs. 500
The organizational structure shall consist of the following organs at the Primary, Block, District, State and National Levels:
i. Primary Level:
● Primary Unit
ii. Block Level
● Block Council
iii. District Level
● District Council
● District Executive
●District Affairs Committee
iv. State Level
● State Council
● State Executive
● State Affairs Committee
v. National Level
● National Council
● National Executive
● National Affairs Committee
Lokpal is the highest appealing authority of CAB whose decision is final and binding on all members. CAB lokpal member will be retired judge of supreme or high court . It will be advised by advisor and founder member of CAB.
i. The First CAB Lokpal/State Lokayukta/District Lokayukta at each levelshall be appointed by the National/ State/District Executive as the casemay be.
ii. The Lokapal/Lokayukta shall be a body comprising of three persons, one of whom shall be an eminent jurist/eminent person from the legal field. Other members shall be eminent persons from different walks of life.
iii. The term of each CAB Lokpal/Lokayukta member shall be three years. However, in so far as the first body constituted by the National/State/District Executive is concerned, members shall retire by rotation on a yearly basis starting from the end of the first year. The Senior most in age will be the first to retire.
iv. Every CAB Lokpal/Lokayukta will be eligible for reappointment for a maximum of two terms.
v. Vacancy caused by retirement/resignation/death of a CAB Lokpal/ Lokayukta shall be filled by nomination by the remaining and outgoing members of the body. If such vacancy is not filled up within four weeks or it is not possible to fill up the vacancy within four weeks for any reason whatsoever, the vacancy shall be filled by nomination by the National Executive.
vi. Lokpal will devise their own procedures and may lay down the procedure to the followed by Lokayukta and District Lokayukta. The procedure to be devised shall be fair and compliant with principles of natural justice.